Our contact details
Name: Brand Tourist Ltd
Address: Registered Office, 14 High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1AY
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Transactional data, communication data, marketing data and technical data
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You may give us your personal data directlyl, for excmple when you contact us with enquiries, complete forms on our site, subscribe or receive our marketing communications or provide us feedback.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- When you access and use our site, we will collect certain behavioural data and technical data. We may collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
- We may receive personal data about you from third parties. Such third parties may include analytics providers, data brokers or third party directories.
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Understand how you use and navigate our site. We do this to improve contents.
- To offer valuable products and services to business prospects in the course of our work
- To send you or your organisation marketing communication by email. Our marketing will include press release informationMonday, or services and events we may hold and the offers and promotions we offer from time to time.
We may share this information with other third parties who support us in providing our services, and help us run and manage our internal IT systems.
- We may share information with law enforcement or other government regulatyory agencies and bodies.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Jonathan Webb, Director
We have a legitimate interest to use your personal data for marketing purposes, for example to decide what marketing content we think may appeal to you. It is in our legitimate interest to use your personal data to send our marketing to you by email, except where we are required by applicable law to obtain your consent in which case we will only send marketin communications to you by email where you have consented to receive such communications.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in the privacy notice.
- In respect of personal data that we process in connection with the supply of our services, we may retain your personal data for up to seven years from the date of supply.
- Where we process any other personal data, we will retain relevant data for up to three years from the date of our last interaction.
We are committed to keeping the personal data you provide to us secure and we have implementteed information security rules to protect the personal data under our control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Brand Tourist Ltd, Registered office address: 14 High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1AY
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk